Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Today I watched black panther while I ate breakfast then after I finished  I read a book to my dad while he had a coffee and egg sandwich. When I finished reading to him we went outside and played golf and passed the rugby ball around and had a basketball challenge to see who could get more points. After we came back inside I had a triple peanut butter sandwich. After I was finished I watched this new Michael Jordan documentary but there was only two episodes but there are new ones coming soon, so  I did some workouts with my brother then, I watched Johnny English after that I had a nice shower then I played golf again with my brother this.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kian
    Boy you've had a really sporty day, you must be quite tired after all that activity! You said that Dad had a coffee and egg sandwich. I hope you are talking about a coffee and an egg sandwich rather than a sandwich with coffee and egg in it. If not, I think your Dad has very strange tastes.
    Thanks for keeping your blog up-to-date. Try to add some pictures or other DLOs in your future posts.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.