Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

Yesterday I dropped my dad and Sophia of to work, and then when we came back I had breakfast and had my meeting with the rest of the year sevens and Mr Mitchell. After  I finished that meeting I played with my toys in my room, and then I played outside for a bit and then came inside. But then I had to come inside because I had another meeting. When that meeting was over I had to do some mathletics before my dad got home, and when I was finished I went outside with my brother and he accidentally kicked the rugby ball over the fence but he made me go and get the rugby ball, but then he told me to stay where I was and so we kicked the ball over to each other, I just got bored and wanted to came back but he kicked the ball over one more time, so I had to go and get it and he also threw the tennis ball over and it hit my ankle but it wasn't sore though. When we came back over we both went inside. But he had to go and pick up Sophia from work then I brought in the washing and folded some of it and vacuumed the house and wiped the skirting boards.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kian
    This is a great post, because there is so much in it:
    1. It sounds like you drove the car when you said "I dropped my dad and Sophia off to work"
    2. You talked about the injustice of having to get the ball your brother kicked over the fence.
    3. You talked about doing your chores
    4. You mentioned a lot of people: Dad, Sophia, me, your brother.
    Well done ... I just wish you had added a picture (maybe a family photo so your readers know what your family members look like.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.