Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

level three.


Today was the first day of level three, so I dropped dad and Sophia off to their work place, before we came back we had maccas we got the same thing which was the big mac combo. After I finished eating I had a Hurumanu meeting with the other year sevens and Mr Mitchell,
after the meeting I played with my toys for a bit until I had to go to the next meeting but I was a bit late for it. After we finished I took the plants outside and got the sprinkler and watered them down. When we finished the next meeting I had lunch, and my mum helped me with my homework about a menu for breakfast lunch and dinner. Then I brought the plants in, and then my mum helped me plan this story that I am making.Then I checked out coopers blog post.Then after I finished I went outside to workout with my older brother Qwayan   




1 comment:

  1. Hi Kian
    Boy you had a busy day ... almost as busy as a normal school day! Don't forget that Mum is allowed to help you with the "Making Ends Meet" challenge, but don't make her do ALL the work!
    Don't forget to add some pictures next time.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.