Pages

Sunday 19 April 2020

Mums sous chef

Tonight I helped my mum make Thai style stir fry and while my mum was making potato and cheese bake, I first washed my hands and peeled the carrots and my mum cut them. Then I pored the the oil in the pot but I accidentally burnt myself. After I did that I mixed the cabbage in the pot. After I finished mixing the cabbage. Here are some photos of me cooking dinner.
Here is a photo of me mixing the cabbage.


This is me grating the cheese on the potato bake.


This is me cooking the mince for the stir fry. 


In this photo I am seasoning the stir fry.

This is the potato bake and  delicious stir fry that we made together.  
Then after we finished this we had a couple games of skipbo. After we finished we had desert.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kian, I had no idea you were such an accomplished sous chef ... your mum must have really appreciated your help. My wife loves cooking and she particularly likes making Thai food. Can you please add the recipe to this post (or make another post) so that she can try making this dish - it looks delicious! I particularly liked seeing the photos.
    I hope you didn't burn yourself too badly.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kian, Your stir fry looks amazing! I love how you put photos of you making it. Along with the labels saying what you were doing. Bye the way I love playing skip.bo. Did you win?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.