Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Kian Alesana 

First 2 weeks of lock-down:
My brother, Sophia and I went on a 2 hour long walk. When we came back, dinner was almost ready and the dinner was Thai chicken salad. It was quite delicious. After dinner we played uno and heads-up. We all took turns and i came second! The next day, I played outside with toys and watched movies and YouTube videos with dad. I also started to make a stop motion for the silent movie assignment with the help of my brother. Onto the next day, dad and I made a little triangle house for my big teddy to live in. we used 3 big pieces of wood for the bottom and roof. The tools we used was a hammer, impact driver, measuring tape and a pencil. We also put my rugby uniform on the teddy. I also enjoyed playing on the ps4 with my brother. I'm close to beating him in 2k and Naruto. lately we been going down to the park where we play basketball and we play this game called around the world.

last 2 weeks of lock-down:
I went to the basketball court to play around the world again and when we came back home I had a nice shower. then I had dinner we had cheese toasties. then I watched avengers with my dad and after that I went to sleep.  when I woke up the next day I did some more maths on mathletics.  and I played outside, then my brother and I helped my dad tidy the garage up and then dad was waiting for us to help him put the boxes up, but my brother was chasing me outside with a long pipe pretending it was a samurai sword. I also played cricket and softball with my mum and dad. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kian
    Well, it sounds like you've found a lot of things to keep you busy over the past four weeks. We made stop-motion movies in class last year and they are a lot of fun (but hard work) to make. I hope you finish yours and post it on your blog.
    Don't forget to use capital letters at the beginning of each sentence.
    Week up the good work of posting on your blog!
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.