Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2021

making ginger beer

 Aim: 

I want to learn how to make ginger beer 

Making ginger beer

Making beer

Science of fermentation 

ginger beer

Method:

Ingredients:

  • Ginger.(source of sugar)
  • warm water.
  • yeast.
  • cup
  • spoon
Instructions:
  1. Wash your hands.
  2. get the equipment.
  3. Put the 1 tablespoon of ginger in the cup
  4. half fill the cup with warm water.
  5. add one teaspoon of yeast.
  6. mix it all together.
  7. leave it ferment for 1 week.
  8. after one week taste it.
results My drink tasted really

Discussion:

what is fermentation?

It is a chemical breakdown of yeast malts .




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.