Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Yesterday my dad and I did some maths on mathletics   Then at eleven thirty we had a online meeting with my teacher Mr Mitchell we talked about what I was up to in the last few weeks and the online class meeting on Monday and to give me more work for the lock down. after the meeting my mum and dad and I played a long game of skipbo before my mum had to go to work, when my mum left I made a blog post of what I have been doing for the last few weeks. I also played my ninja wolverine game by myself outside for a bit. I also hung the washing up then I brought the dry washing back inside and folded it and vacuum then I dried the dishes with my brother. I also took the rubbish out and brought the bins in. I also made pasta with bacon and chicken and mushrooms for dinner then I watched world war Z with it was about this doctor that was trying to find a vaccine to help the people against the zombies then I went to bed but first I did my prayer every night I asked God to protect, help and to guide us through this tough time pray for my family especially my mum because she still working  and my school for all the people in the world that lost their love ones. please lord Jesus help the nurse and the doctors essential workers and New Zealand. in the name of Jesus Christ amen.  God bless

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kian
    I really enjoyed catching up with you on the Hangout meeting on Friday, and also reading this update on what you have been up to during lockdown. I see your family likes playing card games like Uno and Skipbo. I used to enjoy playing Uno a lot and your writing prompted me to look for my Uno cards. I found them hidden in the back of a drawer of junk. I also found a card game called Zigity which I've never played before. Have you tried this game?
    Thanks for sharing your prayer with us.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.