Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Today I woke up and I had breakfast for breakfast I had banana on toast with some sugar on it, After I had breakfast I had to brush my teeth and wash my face as usual, then I played with my toys for a bit. After I played with my toys I played outside for a little bit when I came inside I played skipbo with my parents we played for a long time but eventually my mum finally won when we were finished my mum went to get ready for work and my dad was doing something else I don't know what he was doing but I went outside to play again when I came inside I ate an apple. Then I hung the washing up with my dad, we also played a game where we get two pegs each and we put them on our ears and we don't take them off until we finish our baskets of washing. Last night my family and I watched I am legend with will smith and just finished vacuuming and my dad and I watched a basketball dunking contest.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kian
    I made my own bread today and had (would you believe it) bananas on toast with my fresh bread. I was talking about it with my wife and we both remembered having bananas on toast with sugar when we were kids (we don't add sugar now).
    The game with the pegs sounds like fun although I bet it hurt after a while. Did you know that there is a world record for the number of clothes pegs you can put on your face at one time? Check out this video: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x99ev0
    Well done help with chores around the house and keep up the good work with your blog posts.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.