Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

Interviewing Eugene

Interviewing Eugene 



So today I interviewed Eugene  and asked him a few questions.

How did you feel during lock down?
He said bored of doing nothing all day.

What did you do during lock down?
He said playing videos games most of the day.

What did you like about lock down?
He said that there was no school work to do.

What didn't you like about lock down?
He said he couldn't hangout with his friends.

How did you feel about the lock down?
He was confused of what was going on.

How did you feel about coming back to school?
Happy to see his friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.