Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

Yesterday I woke up and had breakfast and then I played with my toys, after I played with my toys I read my book called wings of fire. When I had enough of reading my book I had lunch after I had lunch I had a nice nap because I was tired. After my nap I played with my toys again and then I learnt most of the Japanese alphabet called Hiragana and I wrote them down in a spare book that I found it was my brothers but he never used it though so I did. 
This is a photo of my brother carrying me while I ride on his back.

 After we
Here is a photo of my work.
both exercised we both went inside, and I had a shower. When I had a shower we both watched YouTube , and then my brother accidentally dropped the olive oil! Then  dad came home and brought some chips for us but then I had to do two giant loads of dirty dishes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kian
    Great to see you adding photos to your blog post. Isn't it good to have slaves to carry you around? Did your brother get told off for spilling all the olive oil?
    In future you should add a title to your work and include some labels (such as "Lockdown" and "Japanese").
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.