Pages

Monday 4 May 2020

 Saturday  was just a typical day, it was the first week of level three, and everyday feels like a very long holiday due to lock down.  
Bro and I woke up early so we could play Minecraft, then my brother left to go out. So I spent half of the  day chilling on my own which was entertaining until Qwayan finally came home and gently shoved outside the door of his room with leftover fish n chips that he just had while out. 
Then Dad and I spent time correcting the maths  homework, which my brother helped with the day before but it was incorrect 
Evening  came Mum cooked dinner together.
We made mince & sesame udon noodle stir fry, it only took about twenty minutes to cook here are some pics........

Here I am washing the Bok Choy.




Here I am opening the udon noodles.
I am poring the water in the udon noodles.
Here I am stirring the mince.

I am about to pore the olive oil in the mince

I have mixed the Bok Choy and mince together.

I am about to put chilly past in with the stir fry

Here is the end result.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Kian, I like your blog post about your day. It is nice that you put pictures in your blog post so that it spices it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kareem I am glad that you enjoyed my blog post.

      Delete
  2. Hi Kian
    I LOVE udon noodles, and mu wife cooks bok choy all the time. This meal looks amazing! You should use this meal in your "Making Ends Meet" challenge. I agree with Kareem - your blog post looks great with all the pictures in it. Who took the photos?
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.