Pages

Friday 15 May 2020

Level 2

Yaaaaaaaaay! Finally level two so that means I can finally go for a car ride and that exactly what I did yesterday I had to go and pick my dad up from work, but we had to wait for half an hour because my dad was waiting for us but my mum rang him and then we went home. When we got home I finished Lion King 2 then after that I watched half of Captain America while my mum went to go and get ready for work. After that my dad and I went to the basketball court, then my dad got tiered so we both went home when we got home I had a nice shower then I did some maths and then I watched tv with my dad.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kian
    Yes I'm excited about moving to Level 2 as well. It's great to be slowly moving back to some form of normal. However, I spent 3 hours at the mall today waiting for my turn to get my hair cut! If I knew it was going to take so long I would have just shaved it all off and be done with it.
    I look forward to seeing everyone back at school next week.
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.