Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

Yesterday I finally completed all my school tasks, (hopefully) now I am just catching up with mum before she has a nap. Because she is working through the weekend and I have some very exciting news tomorrow my brother is turning nineteen but we can't really get him anything so I  will just give him a hug and maybe mum and I will bake a cake that if they bring milk home today. I am also very excited for when dad gets home because we are watching star wars rise of Skywalker. And right now I just sitting beside my brother.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kian
    Sorry for taking so long to comment on your blog, but things have been a bit crazy-busy recently. There have been quite a lot of people having birthdays over the lockdown period, haven't there? It must be really annoying not being able to celebrate properly, but I'm sure you will have made your brother have a happy birthday anyway. I haven't seen Rise of Skywalker yet - is it good?
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.