Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

Counting on the beat, Violin

 In Hurumanu 2 we have been researching about the violin.

The violin is like the guitar, but except the guitar usually has six strings, and you hold the violin up in your neck and instead of play it with your fingers you play it with a bow that is mad of horse hair.


But there are certain sizes of violin for certain ages.

You an even get electric violins.

Their are heaps of different varieties of violin like,

  • Baroque,
  • Stroh violin,
  • Electric Violin,
  • five string Violin,
  • Fiddle.

Violin also have to sound holes that are pretty thin,
Violin don't have frets like guitars and have different bodies and different bridges than guitars.


 

Violin Sizes & Types...as Age. - Tapas Pal Academy Of Music | Facebook






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.