Pages

Friday 19 February 2021

Guitars

 Image result for variety of guitar

In Hurumanu two we have been learning about the guitar,

there are three types of guitar the acoustic, electric, and bass

the guitar is also the most common instrument nearly every band has at least one guitar in it.

Most guitars have a sound hole in it to make the sound louder but the electric guitar does not have a sound hole because of that it is very quiet that is why you must plug it into an amp.

most guitars have six strings in it but some guitars have 12 while others only have 4 strings. Also a lot of musical artists play the guitar like Stan Walker, Billy ray Cyrus  and Jimi Hendrix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.