Pages

Thursday 18 February 2021

Counting on the beat

 Definition of music.


In Hurumanu we have been learning about music and this is what we learned about 

Music are notes sounds and beats that are put together to make a type of tune.

What types are there?

Rap Jazz country hip hop classic blues metal heavy metal 
calm depressing pop karaoke electric singing soft rock n rock.

Where you can you find and experience music.
  • Spotify

  • Public toilets

  • Radio

  • Social media

  • Movies

  • TV programmes

  • Concerts

  • CDs

  • Speakers

  • YouTube


What type of music do you like to make or listen to? 


  • Rap

  • Hip hop

What do you want to learn about/do in “Counting the Beat”?

  • How to make different types of music

  • How to play an instrument

  • Learning about a range of instruments

  • Different types of music.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.