Pages

Thursday 18 February 2021

Movement

 In drama we have been learning about movement, we have been walking in circles.

We also had to perform a dance to some music on the stage we had a lot of fun doing that.

Then we played 7 up where you stand in a circle and count up to seven once you get to seven you have to put your hand above your head say seven if you point your hand left then the person on your left will have to start at one but, if you get a number wrong then you must sit down.

We also played a game where you must stand in a pose and make it look realistic. 

We also practised our breathing while we listened to some calm relaxing music. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.