Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Holidays.

 Hi guys welcome to my blog post today I am going to tell you about my holidays.


In the holidays my Nan and my cousin and I went on a two hour road trip to Te anau and I fell asleep on the way to Te Anau  , once we got there we were feeling pretty hungry so we went to the nearest subway and had something there, after we had something for lunch we went to my Nan's friends house and my cousin and I played draughts and I completely destroyed him in that game, after we got bored of playing that game we got the jigsaw puzzle and we completed it in about ten minutes, after that we turned the TV on and I tried to change the channel but I accidentally pressed the wrong button, soon we figured out how to work the TV.


The next day we woke up and I watched a movie on the TV while my cousin played on the tablet, then we had breakfast I made eggs for breakfast, the we left to go to the boat place where we went on a twenty five minute boat ride to an island with glow worm caves.

When we got back from the caves we went and got some sushi, we were supposed to go on a helicopter trip but it was cancelled cause of the weather.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.