Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2021

Bacteria around our school

 Aim:


I want to find out what type of bacteria are around our school.

Research:

Equipment:

  • Cotton buds
  • Marker pen
  • Agar plates.
  •  tape.

Instructions:

  • Use a marker pen to write your name and location on the lid of the agar plate lid
  • Wash your hands.
  • Wet the cotton buds and swab the surface.
  • swab something of your choice.
  • Gently swab the agar plate.
  • Tape around the edges of the agar plate.
  • wait for a few days.








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.