Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2021

Science, being safe with the bunsen burner/.

Aim:

I want to use the Bunsen burner safely. 


Method: 


Bunsen Burner. - ppt video online download


Equipment:

  • Lighter/fire match.
  • Heat proof mat.
  • Bunsen burner.
  • Safety glasses


Instructions:

  • Get equipment.
  • Put glasses
  • Connect the gas hose to the gas tap.
  • Turn the collar to close the air hole.
  • Slightly light the match or the lighter and hold it over the Bunsen burner and then turn the gas tap on.

Results:







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.