Pages

Tuesday 18 May 2021

Inferring

 What is inferring inferring is basically reading in between the lines,

below is a photo from a book that I read and Asafo on the left and Noah on the right are arguing about going out of the bunker after the nuclear blast form two weeks Noah said that they should wait till they run out of food, but Asafo said that they should go out of the bunker now instead of waiting till they run out of food because they only have a couple of days to find food and water otherwise they would die of starvation or thirst, this means they did not agree on the same thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.