Pages

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Hands on fire.

  Aim:

I want to find out how to set myself on fire safely 

Method:

Equipment.

  • Large container of water.
  • Detergent (liquid soap.)
  • Gas.
  • Lighter.
  • Safety glasses

Instructions.

  1. Grab the equipment.
  2. fill the container about two cm up with water.
  3. Get your soap and put heaps of liquid soap in the water and gently mix it around.
  4. Connect the hose to the gas tap.
  5. turn on the gas and bubble it into the water.
  6. Roll your sleeves up past your elbow.
  7. Wet your hands and arms with water.
  8. Scoop only the bubbles with two hands.
  9. Light the bubbles.


Results:








1 comment:

  1. Hi Kian,

    its me Sam. Wow I really like what you did for science it really does sound like you got the biggest one from hearing everybody yelling. Good Job keep up the hard work have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.