Pages

Thursday 4 November 2021

Blind taste testing

 Aim: I want to find out if food taste differently when you cant see or smell.


Research:

Disgusting Food

science food video


Method:

Equipment


  • blindfold
  • Popsicle stick

Instructions :

Get your equipment
  1. Wash your hands.
  2. Put on your blindfold
  3. Pinch your nose.
  4. get your food and eat it.
  5. unblock your nose



Today I learnt that you can actually taste with your sense of smell and if you block your nose you can't really taste much.You mostly use your taste buds though

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.