Pages

Tuesday 22 June 2021

Skittle colours

 Aim:

I want to find out what happens when you put skittles in water.

Method:

Equipment:

  • Petri dish.
  • Skittles.
  • Warm water.
Instructions:

  • Get your Equipment
  • Put your skittles around the edge of your petri dish.
  • Spread your skittles around the edge of your petri dish.
  • Gently pour your warm water in the middle of the petri dish.
  • Observe what happens.

Results:

Discussion:

Why did the colour leave the skittles.

The food colouring on the skittle will melt in the water.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.