Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Edible slime


 Aim:

How to make edible slime.

Method:





          


Equipment:


  • Marshmallows.
  • Vegetable oil (optional.)
  • Icing sugar.
  • Vege table.
  • Paper cups.
  • Microwave.

Instructions:

  1. Get your equipment.
  2. Microwave you marshmallows for 10 seconds.
  3. Put some icing sugar in the marshmallows   and then wait for 10 minutes to cool down.
  4. Next you can mix the Marshmallows with your hands and start mixing in the icing sugar.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.