Pages

Friday 27 August 2021

A day in lockdown.

 Hi welcome to my blog post I am going to tell you what I have been doing today.


Today in lockdown I woke up and played on my phone for about half an hour then I had breakfast I had vanilla flavoured nutrigrain for breakfast, then I had my vitamins and my pills I watched YouTube while I ate my vitamin c, then after I brushed my teeth and washed my face I watched a movie with my mum and dad after we finished the movie I played outside for not that long, then I came inside and vacuumed the house while my mum played her music on the speaker. After I finished vacuuming my dad and I went and played backyard volleyball and american football and passes with the rugby ball, we even did some exercise, we did some jogging, and we pulled the giant tractor tire my dad was able to pull it but I couldn't pull it, but I could  flip it over though.




Here are some photos of a bench/bed  that my dad and I made yesterday you can use inside and outside
(my dad did most of the work)



While we were outside doing work my mum was busy cleaning the oven she left it outside to soak.
My dad and I also kinda fixed the fence we put little bits of timber to support it.  

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kian
    This must be the bench you talked about at the Google Meet on Wednesday. It is bigger than I thought it would be, and loks more like a deck. I really like that you can use it inside and out, as it can be used for extra bedding if you need it.
    Well done for keeping fit during lockdown. Flipping tractor tyres can be quite difficult, so well done for achieving that. I know that fire fighters use that as a way of keeping fit when they aren't putting out fires.
    You can make your writing a bit easier to read if you break your longer sentences down into a couple of smaller sentences.
    Great to hear about what you've been up to, and to hear that you're helping around the house!
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.