Pages

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Measuring Mentos and coke

 Aim:

I want to find out how many bubbles are made when Mentos are dropped in coke.

Method:

Equipment:

  • Coke 
  • Coke zero
  • Sprite
  • Mentos
  • Measuring cylinder
  • Safety glasses
  • Detergent.

Instructions:
  • Put safety glasses on.
  •       Get coke and Mentos.
  • Pour 20 mils of coke into 100 mil cylinder.
  • Add 5 mils of detergent to the coke.
  • Then measure how high the bubbles get

Results:

What I found out today that the more detergent you put in the higher the bubbles will go, the sprite went the highest. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.