Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Aim:

I want to walk in a straight line with no senses.

Hypothesis:

I predict that I will walk in a wonky line.

Method: 

Equipment 


  • Bucket
  • A blindfold
  • cotton wool
  • whistle

Instructions:


  1. using the blindfold to cover your eyes.
  2. Put some cotton wool in your ears.
  3. Put the bucket on your head.
  4. Spin three times in a circle.
  5. Get your partner to line you up in the direction the pole is.
  6. Begin to walk in a straight line.


Safety:


  1. Stop when you hear the whistle
  1. Stop when you feel your partner tap you.
   don't walk into objects that are around you.

Results:

Conclusion:



Discussion:

Direction 

Left/Right
Straight/Forwards
Diagonal
Up/Down 
North East South West 
North east Nor'east
North North East
East Nor'East
Three o'clock 
360 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.