Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Dancing like the stars lesson one

dance  lesson one 




For the very first lesson of dancing like the stars  we met shawn who taught us some dance moves and we were absolutely  perfect
and we learnt twenty five seconds  of the song but before that we had to warm up and then we danced the next lesson will be on friday 
and it will be a lot longer  and we will learn some more and maybe some different types of dancing and we will be performing in isaac theater when we a finished all the lessons but for me I really enjoyed it .



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.