Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Christchurch earthquake

In this period, my class have been studying about the 2011 Christchurch earthquake and how it affected a lot of people. It affected people by destroying their houses and forcing them to move out of  Christchurch. 
Some people even had to live in garages because they even lived with other people as well so they didn't feel nervous. Some schools had to move as well, one baker even moved to his house and made bread and went around the city on his bike and gave some bread to the people that were trying to fix the roads.  Some students got in and helped out to fix the roads. Some rest homes had to move as well, the liquefaction made it even worse going into their houses. The earthquake even destroyed parts of  the hospital .
EQC rocked by quake report: Cantabrians now have 'deep mistrust' of  government - NZ Herald








4 comments:

  1. Hey Kian, I like the way you added the photos of the Building after the Earthquake. I also really like the way you added so many sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kian Me Sam Here I just Wanted to Let you Know That This IS an Amazing Blog that you have Created and That I learnt Something Out Of it So Keep on the Hard Work My fellow Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Kian I really like your blog post that you have about the 2011 Earthquake. I also really like your photo that you added to your post keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kian you posted a blog that is amazing you created well with photo about the earthquake. You use some vocabulary words that describes what happened. I learn from your blog thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next
time or ask me a question.